Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February 21--RIP Malik Shabazz

El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (sorry for missing hyphens, but not sure where to put them), A.K.A. Malcolm X, ne Malcolm Little, was murdered on this date in New York City in 1963. Not sure why I always remember that, but there it is.

Crickets from Alex, even though I e-mailed him first thing yesterday morning. Not sure what's going on there, but I am still hoping we'll get together this week. Still not holding my breath...

I find that about an hour after I take the Celexa, my mind goes wonky. And an hour after that, I start to get dizzy. Not sure this happens every time, but thought I'd put this on the record so I can refer to it later.

Anyway, I'm having all kinds of trouble concentrating, and that's saying a lot since I normally have trouble concentrating. But I'm trying to get through this series of tutorials for InDesign 2.0, and it's mostly futile. If I could just pay attention long enough to listen to the guy's droning, I'd be in business, but I can't do it right now.

Looking forward to visiting Jennifer Convertibles with Jenna in about an hour and a half. I mean, I guess I'm looking forward to it. Don't think I could concentrate on my book anyway, and it's probably better for me to be walking around and trying to interact than snoozing awake, like I'm doing now. Geez, this stuff is really something--really doing a number on me.

No comments: