Friday, February 23, 2007

February 23

Woohoo! Jenna and I are leaving work at 4:30-ish for drinks at Perbacco. But it's only 11:06 a.m. now--geez, I can't wait to get out of here!

I'm bogged down with work, but I can't concentrate at the moment. I've been taking Celexa for a little over a week now, and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. My eyes are always dry and irritated and I'm spacey, but the eye thing was happening before. Still, doesn't help me feel any better. Guess I should take a Claritin in case it's caused by allergies...

I like how the pill dissolves on your tongue almost before you can even taste anything. Uh oh, wonder if there's any risk of bad interaction between Celexa and Claritin? Too late now. Let's just hope I'm alive by the time happy hour starts.





No comments: